Thursday, May 15, 2008

I hope...

Struggled myself to work today.
It was raining so heavily.
And the wind was so strong and cold.
And yet my stomach have been feels like it has been punched hard.
The weather which I suppose to enjoy turns out something to make me struggle more.
My stomach had been giving me problems for the past 24 hours.
Since last night.
Yet, I still have to work.
My colleague needs me to help him with some work.
I cannot say no right?
Probably it is because of the drink I had the day before.
My colleagues who had the same icy drink as me also have the same fate as me.
Just that they are less serious.
Maybe it is also because of the cheesy stuffs and mint drops I got yesterday.
Will I feel better tomorrow?
I hope.

---------------------------------------------------

Sometimes it is not the outside world that you feared most.
Sometimes it is the inside that will make you suffer.
Today my mum broke a piece of bad news to me.
Why are they doing so?
Whats ending will end eventually.
Whats coming will still come in the end.
Next week shall decide the fate.
How I am going to decide how they will be will be on next week.
Will they be cruel enough to push us into the lake?
Or will they be kind enough to keep us up?
I have no idea.
The tough unfairness will soon be gone.
But could it turn out to be a blessing in disguise?
I hope.

---------------------------------------------------

I found out something today.
All my efforts gone to waste.
Disappointed.
It is not the first time.
Isn't it amazing that I can stay perfectly calm when I am suppose to flew into a rage?
This is so not me.
Maybe I should take a look at the good side.
Maybe you will be happier that way.
Maybe your family will feel better that way.
Maybe that thing is not worthy after all.
Maybe.
I hope.

Current mood: Tired...
Out

No comments: