Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sunday...

Happy Birthday Mom..

Sunday was my mom's birthday. Rarely we can have a family day out. On that afternoon, my dad suddenly suggested of going for some prayers since its Vesak day the next day. So I went to a temple near Great World together with my whole family. After which, we decided to grab a movie...

But to our disappointment, there are only 5 movies for us to choose from. And all 5 of them aren't what we like to watch... So we grabbed some popcorns and had a meal in KFC after that. Then we walked all the way to a Thai temple that is just 2 blks away from my house... Yearly, this temple would celebrate Vesak Day and the carpark would be so crowded that cars would not be able to drive in. So including this year, that temple is sure crowded.

We walked home, took a bath, and went out again to the HK Cafe in Tiong Bahru for some bites with my uncle later.

Some unhappy quarrels result on our way home just because of some minor misunderstandings between my uncle and my auntie. At first it started only with some jokings and such, but it ended up with my uncle raising his voice in the car.

Sigh... It was not a nice way to end a good day isn't it...?

Well anyway,
Hope you had a nice Vesak Day. =)

Current mood:
Out

No comments: