Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blank

**Warning: This entry contains rubbish!!

Wanted to blog about something but I do not find it interesting after all so i decided to blog about all the other random stuffs that will come to my mind.

Im suddenly reminded of a group of people... There is someone who have no fashion sense that thinks that sports shoes with formal wear are the next big thing... And someone with a poor sense of humor and thinks all the craps he is talking about are the funniest jokes in the world... And someone who always thinks she is right when all the stuffs she provided are only mistakes... And someone who thinks that being ahead of others means he is the king when he is actually still pretty much behind the others.

Sounds familiar?
Omg... I miss school...
Especially when people can't help but to flare up during their lessons!

WANNA WATCH WALL-E!!!
The main reason lies in the fact that its by PIXAR...



And i miss work too!
Its sad huh...
When I am working or studying, I miss my vacations...
When I am not working nor studying, I miss my work or school!

Headache...
Recently I felt like doing a whole loads of crazy stuffs...
Getting wet in the rain is one of them... =\

Whats wrong with me?
My appetite has been rather bad this few days...
I have sleepless nights...
My eyes are dry...
And im having crazy thoughts!!! As in... read above!!

I CANT SLEEP I CANT SLEEP I CANT SLEEP!!!
I must master the ways to fool yourself to sleep...
  1. Dim down the lights 10 minutes before you sleep.
  2. Have a WARM bath...
  3. Exercise regularly...
  4. No caffeine...
  5. Have a nice bed-setup...
  6. Turn down the temperature
  7. Think about boring stuff...
And the ways to fool yourself to stay awake...
  1. Count sheeps! BAHH!!
  2. Keep your mind active...
  3. Have a COLD bath...
  4. Take sugar, alcohol or caffeine before sleep...
  5. Listen to songs at the max volume...
Nah... Finally im yawning... 3am on the dot.

It is a very quiet night...
Listen to the deafening silence...
Even the expressway are so quiet...

Now im wondering... What happens if there is a car accident on the expressway now?
I guess everyone will be awaken then...
There is an accident at this hour a few months back... A truck ran into the road divider and across to the other side... I guess that driver must have fell asleep since the part downstairs are actually quite a straight road.

Staying opposite an expressway and the railway can be rather scary at times... Mysterious bumps and sounds of explosion can come out anytime... And sometimes shocking... Motors can zip pass the section at 1000 miles per hour...

During NS, if I fall asleep at this hour, I can only sleep for less than 2 hours.

And sometimes i think i have Wittmaack-Ekbom's syndrome!
Maybe thats y i cant sleep!

Hoho... thanks for reading this piece of rubbish entry...
Seriously I do not know what I am typing... Im just typing to wadever that came to my mind...
Now im reading back... Its seriously a piece of rubbish indeed...
_ _|||

Well, my blog can be anything!!!
Buddies! Tag more ok!! Winks!
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: