Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sng Du...

I walked passed this old auntie while walking home after buying my snacks...
She asked me... in hokkien... Sng Du Aei Sai Jia Bui? very softly (Thats wad i heard)
She repeated her question 2 to 3 times...
No wait... Sng Du = Fridge... Aei Sai = Can... Jia = Eat... Bui = Not...
Did she just asked me if a fridge can be eaten??
I duno how to answer sia...
I gave a smile, shaked my head to her (not at her) and walked off...

Anyway...
Yesterday...
$31.90 worth of pizzas, $36.10 worth of KFC for dinner in office!!
Plus plus plus... Volka... Plenty of jokes and laughter...
Nice...

Those shitty colleagues of mine poured 1/2 a cup of volka (40% de summaw) into my 1/2 a cup of sprite! =.=''' My initial sweet drink became hot and bitter after that...

Everyone was dead beaten after that...
Hoho...

Current mood: XD
Out

No comments: