Friday, August 22, 2008

Suicide?

Decided to merge 3 entries into 1...


I was reading some blogs when some entries shocked me...
This suddenly beings me back to the times many years ago...
How i'm thinking back...
How silly I was that time...
I was AN COMPLETE IDIOT.

Suicidal thoughts?
C'mon... Life is precious.

Den now as I was typing this...
I was thinking, what happens if it was a "success" that time?
My mum told me something that scares me before...
That a fortune teller used to tell her that she will lose a son.
But... I am her son!!!
Did i mention that I used to inflict injury on myself before?
Candles, matches, penknifes, pens..
They can be deadly.


Finally get to watch Money no Enough...
I thought it was a interesting comedy but it turns out to be rather sad and touching. I like Jack Neo's movies... I like how sarcastic they are towards the Singapore government... This time round they did it with the ERP (Its EPR in the movies...) and the Carpark System in Singapore...

I find the show relating more to family lives compared to money issues. How they started rich, then became poor, then become rich once again. Many nice lessons in it as well. The only downside is the number of animated graphics in the show... Somehow I preferred it to have less graphics.

4.8/5 popcorns!
Its interesting to hear so many distorted laughters and sniffings in the theatre...




Went to Esplanade! Yay... Its been like so long since I last been there and i dun even know the front stage has almost completed its rebuilding! I had a sleepless night last night... Lie on my bed for at least 3 hours... Tune into my mp3 for at least one more hour... And I can still remember I finished a album worth of songs and I am still awake! Wanted to came online but im lazy... So I just lie there till.......... i fall asleep!! Which should be around 4am going to 5am... I remember taking a look at the time during 3.14am...

Some ways I make myself asleep...
1) Play dead.
2) Lie with outer leg straight, inner leg curled, inner hand straight, outer hand curled on ur sides. (i duno why, i find this position comfortable...)
3) Tune into some musics...
4) Get up, go washroom, drink water, wash face and wash hands (or bath) before going back to bed.

Hmm... Some ways are weird. I know!

5 days liao...
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: