Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*

Got tagged by Adam. Is that Kelvin me?????
Neh.. anyway... I gonna do it. Kill some time.

Starting time: 18 37 hours (13/8/08)
Name: Kelvin Low
Brothers: No brudder, but got 1 sista..
Shoe size: Duno...
Height: 170 - 175... I duno the exact!
Where do you live: Singapore, Jln Bt Merah
Favourite drinks: Non-sugared tea
Favourite breakfast: Nuttin!

Have you ever..
been on a plane: No
Swam in the ocean: Sea yes, ocean no.
Fallen asleep in school: Yes.
Broken someone's heart: Hope not?
Fell off your chair: Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting someone to call: Yes. More to sms...
Save e-mails: Yes
What is your room like: A table, shelves, cupboards, boxes, bed?
What is right beside you: Left = Bed, Right = Cupboards
What is the last thing you ate: Its in my mouth! Fishball!

Ever had
chicken pox: No
Sore throat: Of cos!
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No
Do you believe love at first sight: Yes
Like picnics: No
Who was, were the last person you danced with: No one
Last made you smile: Yanlin.
You last yelled at: Cannot recall...

Today did you
Talked to someone you like: Yes and no. Can i like my friends?
Kiss someone: No
Get sick: Headache counted?
Talk to ex: No ex how to talk?
Miss someone: SomeTHING is more like it.
Eat: Yes

Best feeling in the world: Nothing to worry about
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
Whats under your bed: Floor, and dust?
Who do you really hate: I am not stupid enough to type it out here.

What time is it now: 23 01 hours (13/08/2008) **laughs!! I know i spent a ridiculous amount of time doing it...

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want children: No, unless they are quiet.
Do you smile often: Yes
Do you like your hand writing: Caps lor...
Are you toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep: Hotel beds..
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Black
What are you doing at 7pm yesterday: Having fun dinnering

I can't wait till: 2 years 1 month later.
When will you cry last: Not sure.
Are you a friendly person: Depends
Do you have pet: Fishes, my house used to be a zoo...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Forgotten...
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes.
What are u doing right now? : Listen to songs...
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes

Can you handle the truth?: Sometimes
Are you too forgiving: Depends. Forgive but never forget. So do you think i am?
Are you close to your father and mother?: Yeps
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: No one...

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
- Rotting in the Primary school library
- Was pretty much a bully...
- ...while getting bullied.
- Cry baby
- Nerd?

5 things on my to-do list today:
-TV
-Music
-Chatting
-Sleeping
-Eating...

snacks i enjoy:
-Lays
-Ruffles
-Doritos
-Nuggets
-Fries

5 things I would do if were a billionaire:
-Save up
-Enjoy
-Stop working
-Enjoy
-Enjoy

5 of my bad habits:
-I can never forget... Serious!
-Biting my fingernails
-Laugh when I'm not supposed to
-Temper can control me easily...
-Laziness....

5 places i have lived in:
-My home
-Hotels
-My auntie house
-Genting
-outside? i duno!

I TAG:
-The first person who reads this
-The second person who reads this
-The third person who reads this
-The forth person who reads this
-The fifth person who reads this

Time now: 00 07 hours (14/08/08)

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: