Saturday, August 23, 2008

Computer is down!!!

My lapp is down!!!
Tmd... Use 1/2 suddenly came some clicking sounds, something that sounds like the fan hitting on something... Den BSOD... zzz....

When i tried to restart it, it cannot even detect my harddisk...
Needless to say to reformat... Warning message keep appearing stating that there is no internal harddisk found. Tried booting from CD, even tried installing windows on m external hard disk. All failed.

MUST BE THE REFORMATION I DID LAST NIGHT!!!
But how on earth does it cause the harddisk to BREAK externally?????
Dearest harddisk... RIP...

Thank goodness there is a computer shop just a stone throw awa. almost immediatel i take it for repair. The called and wanna replace the harddisk for me... 40 gig costs $45, upgrade to 80 gig costs $100. I chosen the 80 gig instead... And the say i can collect m computer on monda morning! Thats ver ver fast!!!

Well... No warranty computer jiu shi liddat de lah!

Forgive me on the misspellings of words with the letter "y"
My sis lappy seems to have some problems with that key.... Lazy to read thru and correct the spellings la...
Current mood: =
Out

No comments: