Monday, August 04, 2008

Horror Movies

Hungry ghost month...
Why are there no scary horror movies???
Not even a second of it!!
Boring.

I wanna watch Child's Play 3...
The one and only movie that really scares me right from the start when the blood drips into the vat of liquid plastic...
So much that i got myself sleepless nights...

My sis used to have a doll in my house that time...
That doll can walk, and can speak...
That reminds me...

Chucky...



Too bad the 2 sequels (Bride of Chucky & Seed of Chucky) to the movie are rather disappointing... While typing this entry, 2 other old scary movies suddenly came into my mind...

The Shining... (Red-rum, red-rum, red-rum...)
And I mean the old one... Shown in 1980s...



And Dead Alive... (Or better known as Braindead)


Current mood: Evil...
Out

No comments: