Sunday, August 17, 2008

石頭被砸碎了

石頭被砸碎了...
也算得上是輕鬆吧...
我沒做工了...

Thanks to all my colleagues for making that nice dinner on Tuesday!

Went to get myself a external hard disk yesterday...
I saw 2 similar drives on 2 different packaging...
But both of them are the same price, same size, same look...
I looked and looked, reading the description on the boxes until a saleswomen came to me.
Somehow that saleswomen bears a look as if I would steal those stuffs...
So anyway i asked the saleswomen what is the difference between the two...
She said, "One comes with a free backup software..."
She did not tell me which one comes with the free software until i read every word on the box with her beside me. Wth...
Since that one with free software all only comes in green...
Those without the free program comes in a huge range of colours...
I asked her if there is other colours...
She told me there is "ORR-LING" colour...
So i begin looking for the ORANGE colour one she said...
Only to realised she actually said ONLY colour... =_='''
She finally walked away only after I paid my stuffs...
Really bo way gong...

I also went to buy 2 scratchcards...
I won $10!!!
My cousin won $2...

In the NTUC on the same day...
There is this lady from China...
She was standing in the middle facing the fridge of the pathway sending text...
Her basket was placed behind her and I was beside her getting the milk cartons...
Den there is this huge trolley wanted to "drive" past...
So i got no choice but to sQu--ee--ss--ee thru her basket and herself...
And the trolley's wheel hit my leg...
Dammit... DUNNO HOW TO BE AUTOMATIC ISSIT...
3 people say 3 different languages of "EXCUSE ME" liao still stand down there act blur...
Duno if she is blind or deaf... or both...
So my cousin said, "都是那個中國人啦!!!"
She heard it and glare at my cousin...
So i added more fuel to the fire, "根本就是..."
She also heard me and she stare straight at me...
I ignored her and made my way to the cashier...
Duno y i felt so "shiok" afterwards... Laughs!!!

Went to the pasar malam have a walk...
Reach home even before 5pm...

I went to replace my EZlink cards on someday before...
Refunded my old card and topped up my new.
Now my card is WHITE at the back. Not blue...
And have a nice design at the front!

Went to have a jog too...
Jog jog jog jog jog jog... My attitude towards jogging...
Read my archives...

Somehow there is alot of happenings this few days..
Cannot recall most of them...
Well...

Oh ya!!
There is one night which there is this mad rush to get the things for the next morning...
Flew to 3 locations 11pm at night... First is Bt Merah Central, den Telok Blangah Cresent, den Depot Heights... BUT ALL CLOSED... Haix... So i dump myself at a 24 hours coffeeshop opposite Depot Heights to get some drinks when i almost got chased by an aggressive dog... Lucky i was alert enough to spot him growling at me so i slowed myself down... Dogs will chase if u run, or walk fast pass him for its their natural reaction... Tired... I walked ALLLLLLLLL the way back to Bt Merah Central to get more drinks in Mac, and walked ALLLLLLLLL the way home... At least 10 bus stops distance from Depot to Mac to my house... +.+ Its pretty much a wasted trip. The next day i den go out to buy...

Den i also remembered about the Indian Funeral... Ngah.. Its late. Shant blog anymore!

Tickticktickticktick.....
LOOK AT THE TIME!!!
Sbeen quite a long time since i last slept this late!
Exclude that sleepless night I have so I blogged about Chucky... >_<

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: