Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dreadful September

Even before September starts, I already know I am going to hate it
There is one thing I cannot stand...
And that is all the leaving of my friends or me leaving them...
Oh man.... Thats so gonna be in September...
And to make it worse, its not even 1/2 way into the month and I should already be inside my coffin.

Eew...
Time is seriously flying...
好快好快好快...
太快了太快了太快了...
我喘不過氣了...
X_X
好想去撞墙死了算了...
而且...
我累了...
如果我又做了傻事你們會怎樣??
Its the first time I find the time flying so fast!
So fast in such a horrible terrible way...

Hasn't I start my attachment like... a few minutes ago?
And now I had ALREADY graduated, and going into army...
Somehow years seems like minutes now... No... Seconds...
不過在怎麼樣你們都可以放心啦... 我會沒事的... =) 但又不過...
Gosh... I miss school I miss work and I miss my friends...
Current mood: X_X (Save me anyone?) emo? 屁啦...
Out

No comments: