Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tired

I have no idea why, but i am not feeling good today...
Not enough sleep?
Impossible... I had been sleeping longer than what i used to be.
In fact i have been turning in around 12am nowadays and waking up 10 hours later...
Overslept? Underslept?
No... Im not referring to that type of tireness...
Moreover, I am not sleepy.

Well... I duno why...
and I miss my busy lifestyle...
and I miss my work...
and I miss my friends...

I had a weird dream last night.
I dreamt of a mouse jumping on me and biting me...
And because of that, i did something that i will never do in real life...
I threw it downstairs...
And it started fighting with a dog.

And talking about the dream...
The mouse bit me right at the injured spot of my hand...
No wonder I can feel the pain...
I hurt my finger last night...
And i lost control of that finger for at least 5 minutes i guess?

Current mood: 雨過天晴了嗎?? 我好累...
Out

No comments: