Monday, September 01, 2008

What is happening??

Mouth ulcers, feel hot easily, feverish, sleepy, dry lips...
Obvious signs of dehydration and heatiness...
Guess it got to do with Saturday...

Anyways...
Went celebrating my cousin's birthday on Saturday...
And my so called uber uber early birthday celebration...
Got a car-racing PC game as an even more uber uber uber belated birthday present. It is supposed to be from last year. Laughs...

Step into almost all the shopping centres around the city hall... Raffles City, Raffles Marketplace, Citilink, Esplanade, Singapore Flyer, Marina Square, Suntec City, Millenia Walk... Initially my motive is to grab my spects, shoes and phone... In the end I only got my new camera-less phone. I did not even bother to step into any of the spectacle shops!

Raffles City...
I was looking for a restaurant to lunch in that I always been to in the past. But it was closed down. Sadded...

Raffles Marketplace...
Food paradise manx!!! We had lunch in the Japanese place... I like their system!! Take card, go in, reserve ur own seat, go and order, pay after u eat. Something similar to the Megabites Cafe in SIM... Our parents called us to treat each other lunch... So we decided to get our own stuffs and pay for each others later. Who knows? We spent EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT... $12.71 (even that 1 cent there) Pah balance. Not bad not bad.

Citylink...
Walked through here to Esplanade. Nothing caught my attention in HMV though... and the mall is abnormally crowded...

Esplanade...
Walk through it to get to the flyer... And managed to catch abit of singing performance.

Flyer...
Wanted to sit on the flyer! TOOO EXXX!!! So we ended up walking loops in the garden while enjoying the snacks we got from 7-11... At least $15 worth of snacks total from both of us...

Marina Square...
Finally got the mood to really start looking for the thing im looking for. BUT! Despite the giant shopping centre, i found nothing... Rolls eyes... I found no Genki too! I think Genki had closed down entirely le... or is it? hmm...

Suntec City...
Spent the longest time there... Visited Comex... But I came out within a hour because of the crowds!! One phone caught my attention. Too bad it was a camera phone... Useless for army leh... =/ And because of the crowd, we have to walk in the rain to get to other parts of Suntec. Zzz... I cant even move in the crowd!! Thank goodness I did not follow the crowd to the Fountain of Wealth. If not i would have suffocated to death. I felt like a guppy in a gigantic tin of sardines... I got my phone in M1 shop instead. Now, after I got my phone, everywhere I go will trigger alarm. Zzz... Until one nice uncle from Carrefour helped me with it.

Stopped by Macdonalds for a drink.

And I saw a nice pair of shoes!!! The design is quite boyish but the cutting is rather small...
Me: Is this pair of shoes unisex?
Shopkeeper: Yea... Both guys and ladies can wear it too...
Me: Oh... So can I have a bigger pair?
Shopkeeper: Oh no.. This is because this pair only comes in ladies cutting...

DOT!!!

Back to Marina Square...
Walk around walk around... Got more snacks in Muji!!! Before we sat down somewhere to eat the cake my auntie had cut for me.

Millenia Walk...
Toilet Break lah!

Back to Suntec City...
Walk around walk around...

Back to Citylink...
Walk through here to MRT... It was almost 8pm and it is still rather crowded. In fact it was WORSE than before... OMG...

I had also got my cousin a present... Somehow the present she gave me is the same price as the book I bot her... Sort of double coincidence here...
So its sort of eat-all-day day on Saturday. No wonder y i m heaty now. _ _|||

And i even went to tiong last night.
Someone must be jealous... I guess?
Current mood: +_+
Out

No comments: