Sunday, September 07, 2008

Farewell~

Met up with Andrea, Guoxiang, Huining today...
Soe Thet San joined in too...
Its sorta farewell lunch for Ning...
And it really made my day...
I love you buddies...
You people are the sweetest bunch of crazy friends I've ever met!

Met Ning in bus, made our way through Citilink to Suntec. GX and Drea joined us later. We decided to make our way to Raffles Marketplace for lunch. Walking through Citilink again, we saw a Shokudo... hmm......

We saw Sharon Aw? (Au? Ow? Ou?) and Michelle Chong in Raffles Marketplace.
Not once, but twice...
Hmm... I tot Sharon Aw should be in overseas now?
Maybe its her holidays... So she came back.

Anyway... Went to Shokudo *Food Bazaar* (Finally found the difference between the one I saw in Citilink and THIS) for lunch again today... second time in a week! Tried the Spaghetti.. I would say... Its a delicacy in suitable quantity. Too much and you will not feel like going on. That alone is already more than $10!! Took neoprints in Shokudo too... And went to a bookstore to cut our photos... Laughs... Imagine how we did it yourself. Somehow the neoprint machine cannot detect Green colours... All the green parts on out shirts turned itself into other colours... O_o And amazingly, we can change the green parts of the photo too...

Andrea, GX, and I parted Ning and Soe Thet San in Citilink mall soon after... We head to Esplanade and Marina Square. There is this interesting event there and amongst the contestants there is a kid only 11 years old. He is the winner for clearing 5 basketball obstacles in only 19 seconds within the time limit of 45... Amazing job... The second place was even 5 6 seconds later than him.

And from the event, i realised if I were to stand side by side with Yao Ming, the tallest basketball player, I will not even be able to touch his hair. He is just so tall lah! Even the shortest basketball player is taller than me. And my hand width, is at least 1 feet shorter than Yao Ming's... He is a Giant. Wonder how does that compare to the mini-sized friends of mine?

That event also have a play with photo taking... You have to lie on the ground and the camera will take u from above. The results are interesting!! And it really shows that... IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING... Had a good laugh there...

We walked through Citilink Mall again to the train station... Drea and GX went off... While me? Initially wanted to head home but I decided to make myself a pair of spects... So i make my way thru Citilink AGAIN to Suntec to make a pair of spects in YES! that is suitable for NS... The frames costs $10... But after adding this and that, testing and all sorts of rubbish, it costs $138... Zzz... Such a huge huge huge 13 times difference... PROMOTION SOMEMORE... Got a feeling of getting cheated. Nevertheless... Its still cheap ok? Considering the shop type and location and the previous spects I saw are all over $200 for the frames alone.

After that I made my way through Citilink AGAIN... I had lost count the number of times I walked through this place liao... To Esplanade... Took 100 from there to Vivocity de Daiso where I tried looking for my phone screen protector... End up unable to find one... so I got 2 bottles of drinks instead. And withdrew money for the stupid handphone bill for the month of August! Friggin $100 sia... Usually its less than $40 and now its more than twice times the amount. I had hit over free 900 sms by over 80... and hit over the 100 free minutes by over 250... OMG...

Got 2 packets of XXL Chicken Chop before going home.

Its weird to shop alone. hmm...
Ok... and I admit. Im dead broke.

ticktock... 5.30am now... Mum's awake.
And I dun feel like sleeping... yet!
Current mood: XD
Out

No comments: