Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fu Rai

I cannot imagine that I actually sign up with Crunchyroll just to watch Fu Rai.
Ok la... So now my real comments...

Not a bad movie actually despite the ridiculous weird and abnormal stupid storyline. It is indeed about cooking humans. And in the show, I saw a large number of errors... Some of them are so obvious! Balloons as bubbles, different oven control... Nah.. The whole show is pretty much low budget... And the whole show revolves only around... say... only 4 people??

But the good points, there are some creepy parts. And a few minutes of bloody scenes. Does nudity counted as a good factor? The beginning, 4 people found themselves kidnapped inside a square room filled with white powder. hmm... Go watch it if you are bored.

I wanna watch 4Bia soon!

Current mood: x
Out

No comments: