Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I NEED A BREAK OK!

Im left with less than a week.
CAN I HAVE SOME PEACE??!?!?!?!?!?

Horrendous day today...
EARLY in the MORNING I estimated there are at least 10 to 20 calls to my house.
BOTH my mobile and house phone.
good thing my mobile was set to vibe mode.

That was bad enough to make my day bad.
But it was just only the beginning...

Those calls... 9am, ring all the way to the time when i finally willing to climb out of my bed. The reason? My youngest cousin, Amos, was admitted to KK Hospital for... serious constipation... hurh? So my mum rushed out in the morning to KK to visit him den.

Managed to steal some peacefulness in between the time when my mum left to the time when my uncle came to fetch me to my grandma house. While in the journey, my uncle and my mum keep constantly talking about my NS enlistment day. Did i mention that i HATE people to talk about it non-stop? Not because that I am afraid or I am trying to avoid the truth or wadever, but I hate them asking those stupid DUMB questions that I can even answer without even listening to the question when they had been asking it since god knows when. For goodness sake... ask once or twice is ok. dun keep asking them again and again and again when I had been answering you the 10,000th time.

15 SEPTEMBER 2008, MONDAY, 2PM, TEKONG SCHOOL 1.
Now you got me? haix... no relatives will be reading these anyway...

When I reach my grandma's house, I finally got to know why there was this sudden gathering liao. They are discussing about my auntie and uncle... 10 years ago, it happened once. 10 years later now, they are yelling out for a divorce. This persuasion lasted from the time the sun is directly overhead to the time when the sun is directly at the opposite side of the earth, and there is still no conclusion, in fact, it turned out worse. I kept myself in the rather empty room with only a few pillows on the floor, a chair, and 2 bags of toys with 4 piece of empty walls while entertaining myself on the phone and the toys there while looking after Darren. Ok, i know im too old for toys now, but other than that, what else can I do? I refused to step out to the living room only to listen to my auntie crying ok? From time to time I heard myself dragged into their conversation. And its forever about NS...

Left my grandma's house uber late. Almost 11pm when we left... and my auntie is still there! Took a short nap in the long long journey home. My nightmare is not over... My parents were discussing about who is going on my enlistment day. This somehow caused some unhappiness and my dad sort of turn up his voice at my mum...

Its already 1.30am liao leh...

---

Huining still has not sent an email to us...
Wonder how is she now...
Maybe there are some problems for her to connect into the net.
I guess?

Current mood: x
Out

No comments: