Monday, September 15, 2008

Last day before NS.

In less than 12 hours time, I will be in Tekong for NS training...
Worry not! It is just another school... A military school...

Thanks to many many people who had wished me all the best ya?
GX, Iqah, Yanlin, Muxing, Kok Hoe, Waihong, my cousin, my sis...

It rained on the last day of the days before NS....
Somehow~

Can you believe it?
I had been eating a hell load of stuffs for the past few days.
Call me a pig! Oink! RIGHT???? YANLIN???????
All the food not available in NS...
U know wad is LUXURY? Winks!

Snacks, Fried Oyster, Snacks, Noodles, Mocha, Self-made Sandwiches, Fastfood...
Haha... If not, im so gonna be eating 2 3 weeks worth of Economic Rice!

And right now, im feeling so full...
Time to take medicine for cold now...
Omg... I think im falling sick on this very very wrong timing...
Most probably i caught it from my mum...
And I got somehow a lil of sore throat!
Zzz...

C'mon! Tekong is still in SINGAPORE wad!
Im not going overseas ok?
But... but... but... why does it seems so much as if i am going for some long-termed overseas course??
Maybe its because im leaving my house and my friends for a period of time bahx.
Confused feeling... Nervous, scared, excited, weird, tired, blank, cannot wait, panicky...
Now I know how Huining feels when I asked her how she is feeling le bahx...
And that feeling should be even stronger for her...
And is worse off... 4 years in a faraway place. Can you imagine?
Somehow she had not email-ed us...

Jia you, Huining!
Jia you, Kelvin!

Wish me luck!

--------------------------------------------------

Initially wanted to post the below up only in my another blog...
But i decided to put it here too... =)

拜託...
你們不要對我太好啦...
因為這樣會讓我跟加依依不捨...

我爸為了我去求了一個護身符...
讓我平安...
我舅為了我帶我去吃好料...
讓我開心...
我姐為了我跟我說了一大堆笑話...
讓我哈哈大笑...
我媽為了我帶我去廟拜拜...
讓我心安...
我妹為了我幫我做了很多事...
讓我不會那麼煩躁...
我友為了我給了很多很多祝福...
讓我深深感動...

好啦...
我很高興擁有像你們這樣的家人朋友...
謝謝哦...

Current mood: Nervous, scared, excited, weird, tired, blank, cannot wait, panicky, all the mixed feeling etc etc...
Out

No comments: