Saturday, September 13, 2008

D-Day Dark Forest

Finally completed the long 6 hour movie.
Both story 3 and 4 are not scary...
But both of them won the previous two by their storyline.
Somehow there are some feelings that drags me into the show.
It sorta forced me to finish watching them at one go...
The scary part?
The sound and some bloody scenes in the 2 stories.
I wun say its a waste of time watching it though.
Despite the fact only 1 out of the 4 stories are scary.

Im starting Shutter!
After all, I missed it in the movies~
And im so swearing I MUST WATCH IT...
May it be years later.
and its the time now...



Which country's horror movies do you think are the scariest?
Thailand Japan Korea...
It used to be HongKong...

Heh... I wanna watch as many movies I missed as possible ok?

------------------

Went out to grab my army stuffs yesterday and today.
Went to PS and IMM...

After all...
The day is NEAR...
PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HOW AM I FEELING NOW.
Im answering you now.
NERVOUS~ Zzz...

Current mood: x
Out

No comments: