Tuesday, September 30, 2008

IMM

Went joining my bunch of crazy NUS colleagues for lunch in IMM today.
Spent a bomb there... And its a really big JEeBBab00M~
Ok la... If everyone is happy, why not!!!
There was a weird rush before meeting them.
Speak of the devil in another sense I guess...?

Somehow, thats my second lunch for the day.
My dad bot me a packet of delicious Mee Siam earlier when I was still at home.
Went to the Town Hall later and was suggested to go IMM...
There I go, back to IMM...

Less than 3 hours after my second lunch, I got my dinner in the HK Cafe.
The BIG bowl of chicken baked rice I ordered is like for... 5 people?!?!
Rar... I dun care. And I wun care.
Eating is luxury for me.
I want to eat eat eat whenever I got the chance!
And I managed to finish it!!

Somehow everything I ate are all nice food since the day I booked out.
Laughs...

Anyway...
I saw this long rack of empty shelves in Giant...
All the milk products are gone.
Chocolates, sweets, milk powder etc etc...

and I saw this series of very nice watches in City Chain!!!
If not for NS, I would have bot them!
I want that transparent blue watch!!!
Or the transparent green one!!!

Did I mention that Im so going to hate September?
And I seriously really hated it...
Its a f***ed up September.
And I dare to say i will hate the rest of the year as well.
God damned it... Can someone simply murder me?
Stop torturing me in this way please.
If you want, I rather you kill me instead.

Meeting my bunkmates tml.
for lunch, and to gather the blardy junks for NS.
And also to set off the the place of no freedom...

Hooked on to the song from S.H.E all of a sudden...
An Jing Le... Well... somehow tonight feels quiet.

I miss going to Promenade all of a sudden...
I miss looking up into the star-filled skies...
I miss sitting alone by the riverside listening to the waves...
I miss that dark and silent place...
I used to visit there when im not feeling good.
I used to visit there when im troubled.
I used to visit there to cheer myself up.
I used to visit there to relax.

But... The place is gone. Forever.
It is no longer the one I used to visit.
For the feel is gone...
thanks to the development around that area.
Below are some of the pictures BEFORE the development.
Spot the changes yourself.





Seriously...
Why must the Singapore Flyer be placed right at my favourite spot?
Thats the second picture...
And why must the F1 route over this place as well?

The skies are crying now...
Current mood: Moodless...
Out

No comments: