Sunday, September 14, 2008

=)

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Stella
2. Your relationship with him/her?
Friends~
3. Your impression of him/her?
HAH.. Wacky.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
talk to me? O_o
6. If he/she became your lover, you will?
become her lover. (I realised question 5 is missing... Something's wrong?)
7.If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?
I duno sia... Nothing?
8. If he/she became your enemy, you will?
I duno too... Torture her. =P JK lah!
9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
I duno... She bully me? O_o
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
This is a hard question lehhhh......
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Read above! Wacky...
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Quiet and... Mysterious... sometimes.
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
*omg at her answer* Being The Breaker
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
On the contrary, i think you should change this question.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Takuya Kimura! LMAO! *Pukes*
16. For people who care and like you, say something for them.
Love ya! Muacks!
17. Pass this quiz to the first 10 person that you can think of, how they feel about you.
First 5 from the top and bottom of my links list. (except Zhiyuan, cos i know he oso kana-ed) Total victims at the moment: 10


Biology
-Are you left or right handed?
Right...
-Ever removed anything from your body?
Skin? When its peeling
-Last heavy item you lifted?
My piggy bank! Muahaha~~ $$
-Ever been knocked out?
No.

BullShitOlogy.
-If it were possible, would you want others to know when you would die?
Actually yes.
-If you could change your name, what would it be?
My Chinese name. I DUNWAN to be a Yuan-Yuan-De-Yi-Li!
-What colour do you think looks best on you?
Multicolour.
-Ever swallowed a non-food item?
Dust?

DareOlogy.
-Would you kiss a person of the same sex for $100?
Yes.
-Would you cut off your little finger for $200,000?
No.
-Would you stop blogging forever for $50,000?
Might.
-Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Duno.
-Would you, without the fear of punishment, take a human life for a million bucks?
Evil laughter...

DumbOlogy.
-What is in your left pocket?
Dusts, air, strings, bits of rubbish, some moisture blah blah blah
-Is Napoleon Dynamite a good movie?
Huh?
-Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Softwood and Mats counted?
-Do you sit or stand in the shower?
I LIE down, sometimes! HAHA!
-How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Flip-flop is a kind of candy... Tot i duno. NONE!

LastOlogy.
-The last person who texted you is?
My cousin
-Last person who called you is?
My dad
-Last person you hugged is?
My mum? (it's so long time ago)

CurrentOlogy.
-Missing someone?
Everyone lor....
-Mood?
NERVOUS...
-Listening to?
黄美珍 - 缓慢
-Watching?
At my comp
-Worrying about?
NS!
-Wearing?
Clothes.

RandomOlogy.
-First place you went this morning?
My house.
-What can you not wait to do?
Getting out of Tekong. Thats like... 13 weeks later?
-Smile often?
Pretty much.
-Are you a friendly person?
HAHA... Depending on who u r, u will have different views.

My next few victims people will be...
The next 5 people from the top and bottom from the above victims.
Except Stella who had tagged me. Heh.. Total victims: 20 including the above..
Less than 10 people are spared. Evil evil...

---------------------------------------------------------

BLOG UPDATE!!
I may be changing the URL of my blog soon.
Imagine using myworld for almost 3 years!!!
Time for a change since i'm stepping into a new journey of my life.
Isnt it? right?

Stay tuned... =)
Current mood: x
Out

No comments: