Thursday, September 04, 2008

Scary Genki

Cant believe im still msn-ing non stop at this hour...
My conversation with my cousin ended a few min ago...
And I mentioned about my Genki experience...

Well... In this world, there are so many first times...
Genki was my first job outside family lines...
First job in the F&B industry too...
And it was also the first interview i went to, alone.

Still remember that time...
My sis contacted Genki and arranged a time for me...
I had totally no idea about the arrangement until my sis told me...
Its like... Tomorrow 3pm Forum Genki Interview.
Totally unprepared...

And still remember Andrea!!!
Initially planned to go with her but she could not make it.
Thus i ended up alone... So confused, so blur...
I dropped at least 30 missed calls for her.

Well... At least now i think that its a good learning experience...
Right?

So... There is nothing to be afraid of...
If i can pass this even worse experience, you can too! =)

Somehow after torturing myself with salt in my mouth 2 hours ago...
My ulcer does not seem to hurt as much now. Wooh! Numb liao...
Cant believe I had been applying salt e wrong way for so many years...
Until last night!

Just got to know something...
That a friend of mine is flying to Australia for studies next year.
And one more is flying to Germany in less than a week!! Sadded...
Current mood: Tired... Its almost 3am now!
Out

No comments: