Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ouch

Cant believe I have 3 freaking ulcers in my mouth at 3 different parts. Upper lip, lower lip, and gums... =X First time on the upper lip... It feels so weird...

I dunno why am i so extremely prone to ulcers... A small injury from fish bones or a little cut from chips is enough to cause a ulcer... And all my ulcers will take at least 5 days to become less painful...

And my lips are red from peeling... So dryy....

Just returned from a haircut from Oops...
So many people said its a waste of money...
Because of NS...
But but but... Well... I want to!
and I also heard that the longer your hair is when you go in...
The more they will not allow your hair to be long in the future.
So??
After all, my hair is really long........................

My mouth is R0ttInG... Ouch!

Talking abt this Oops... Do you dare to go there? hehe...
But it is the best place for a haircut so far...
Current mood: X_x
Out

No comments: