Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Where is my "oo"???

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
Im waiting for many things right now...

Feels weird today...
I duno why...
So far I had been missing the "oo"s to all the "yahoo"s i typed...
I only typed the "yah"...
My email, my blog, my friendster...
Duno wads wrong with my hands...

Anyway... Went Orchard today...
Paragon, Shaw House, Takashimaya...

This few days I had been watching bits and parts if the shows my sis is watching off her lappy from crunchyroll...

Absolute Boyfriend... Interesting show. Can you imagine if you can make a boyfriend to suit yourself? Nuff said! Go watch it now! Its a touching drama series!

And Battle Royale I and Battle Royale II... Omg... Even though I dun find the movie so nice that it drags me in completely, its actually pretty interesting. This type of movie, i would say, can only be found in Japan. Because of the very weird very weird very weird storyline. It shows a class of students being brought to a deserted island. Their mission? To kill everyone of their classmates within 3 days. The last survivor wins. Battle Royale II is similar to the first, but their mission is to kill the previous survivors within 3 days. Not a bad movie though, despite the weird storyline. Worth a watch.

And one more... I did not watch the movie, but hearing from my sis... This show got a even more ridiculous storyline compared to the previous one... Another only found in japan work. Fu Rai. It is a horror thriller show... It is about... COOKING HUMANS... O_o||| This show is rated as Mature. Not for childrens... Omg... But... then... seriously... think twice before watching... though...

Hmm...
Current mood: x
Out

No comments: