Thursday, July 27, 2006

7th month! BOO!!!

2nd day of the 7th month! Weex... finally my favourite period of the year is here... When i duno why... everyday seems to be very re re nao nao de.. plus my papa oways have lotsa goodies back home. summaw this year got 2 7th month... which according to my mum.. is bad omen...

So wad have i been doing for this few days? read my previous entries u noe... stay in library... suppose to study but end up slacking... Zzzz..... Monday went for dinner with them as well... but today and yesterday no... Tuesday i tapau home... today go library grab some bites den jiu come home ler... I din join them for dinner...

So today after "studying" i went library grab some bites, saw evelyn and GX... den chat awhile, jiu left le... boarded bus 61 home.. and i overshot by a FEW stops... Zzz... -.-''' Fall asleep mah... lol!!! and today in bus i saw Zechariah Goh... OMG!!! He stare at me I stare at him... but den he bo hiu me jiu walk to sit somewhere towards the back of the bus. Dot lah!! He cant recognise me lor... diao~

hmm... so when i reach home, its my usual nap time and net surfing... till now... 1am.

All rite now... OUT!

No comments: