Thursday, July 06, 2006

I have been tagged...

All rite.. i got tagged... there it is.... I changed this a little...

Rules:
#1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
#2. Choose 5 person to do this after you completed yours. (I had only chosen a few...)
#3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
#4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.


- 10 Favourites
Favourite Colour: Ayy... Its Purple Subtract Red... Got it?
Favourite Food: You know those minced meat? Den got those yellow long long flour thingy? Den add some soy... Plus mushroom... And some organs from a animal with meat named pork? All Plus together... Cooked... Ya.. Whats that? Ya.. I think u got it...
Favourite Song: Just remember to catch the Chinese show 7pm Channel U Wednesday to Friday... The main theme is the current favourite...
Favourite Movie: The only show that make me laugh like a mad berserker in the cinema.. The Mouse Hunt!
Favourite Sport: Cycling... What else?
Favourite Season: The only season that has the most rain, most wind, most snow and most eventful... The WINTER...
Favourite Day of the Week: Interesting enough... Its TUESDAY... When i have the longest day in school... Cos i like to s.l.a.c.k in school...
Favourite Ice-cream Flavour: Peppermint? WRONG!!! Its Raspberry Sherbet
Favourite Drink: Ice blended peppermint oreo mocha with whip cream
Favourite Snack:Ruffles Cheddar Cheese

- 9 Currents
Current Mood: Bored... Plus tired...
Current Taste: Hmm... Haven brush my teeth for the bedtime... So i guess its the same taste as what i have in the morning? HAHAHA!!!
Current Clothes: Timberland brown tshirt... Brown Shorts... Brown... Got it?
Current Desktop: PALAWAN BEACH!!!!!!
Current Toenail Colour: Look at your nails when its not painted with any colour... Thats that colour
Current Time: 34.109pm... USE MATHS TO CALCULATE!!
Current Surroundings: Teevee... World Cup repeat telecast mah! Plus AWFUL singings from a uncle way below downstairs
Current Annoyance: THAT ASS!!! All 2F1s should know.. Its none other than........ Anyway... there's two... Got me?
Current Thought: SIAN!!!!

- 8 Firsts
First Best Friend: I treat my friends equally de hor! So they are all the firsts.. =D
First Crush: HAH HAH HAH HAH!!! Priscilla!! Look up here!!! Even if you are in North Carolina!!!
First Movie: Not very sure... But its definitely a KungFu Show.
First Piercing: NONE!!!
First Lie: If I say I dun lie, this is definitely a lie!! Got the hidden meaning?
First Music: Spice Girls... I was pretty crazy at Emma that time...
First Car: U mean the first car i sat on? OR the future first car im going to drive? Well.. First car i sat on... is a Honda Accord... My dream car... A Chevvie~~ Like my uncle's...
First Job: Genki Sushi Forum

- 7 Lasts
Last Drink: Exclude plain water, its Oolong Tea...
Last Car Ride: A few weeks ago when i went to AMK for dinner with my uncle
Last Crush: HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!! Some of ya know it liao... ITS A SECRET!!! SHHH!!!!
Last Movie Seen: Day After Tomorrow... Its such LONG LONG time ago...
Last Phone Call: Who else? My cousin...
Last CD played: Jolin Tsai - Cheng Bao
Last Game Played: Puzzle Fighters...

- 6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: OF COURSE!!!
Have You Ever Broken the Law: HEH HEH HEH... I do... JAYWALK LOR!!! Who dun?
Have You Ever Been Arrested: I will be a liar if i say yes
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Ayy.... HURH?
Have You Ever Been on TV: Once... Appeared in the screen for less than a few sec nia~
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Almost!! Phew~

- 5 Things I've Done Today:
1. Eat KFC
2. Play game...
3. Blogged... YA ITS THIS ENTRY...
4. Listen to my MP3
5. Bought prayer oil

- 4 Things You're Wearing:
1. Glasses
2. TShirt
3. Shorts
4. Underwear (Satisfied?)

- 3 Things You Can Hear Now:
1. Fridge running...
2. Vehicles travelling.
3. Water flowing in the fish tank... My dad had turn the TV off... And now its very quiet

- 2 Things I Can't Live Without:
1. Family
2. Friends

- 1 Thing To Do When You're Bored:
1. SNORE SNORE SNORE!!!

And for the few lucky people:
1. Eugene
2. YongHuan
3. Gladys

OUT!!!

No comments: