Monday, July 31, 2006

Went out chionging...

Today I woke up at 10.10am when my lesson starts at 10... =X This time i din skip lesson... i got ready and den jiu chiong out of my house to grab a taxi there. $8.50... So surprisingly cheap despite the recent fare hike. cos usually it will cost over $9 excluding surcharge.

So lesson as usual, and den during DEL lesson... there is 2 times when i suddenly laugh out loud in the silent class... And everyone look at me... First time is due to the fact that Ah hao lah! Zzz... Shh!! den the second time is due to the conversation between me and my lecturer... she actually replied something funny lah! Zzz... Cause me to LOL... Diaox.

Den the DEL lesson ended early, so I stayed in school with Augustine, chatted awhile, played awhile, den i set off to Choa Chu Kang... My cousin aka Jaccie aka Emy decides to change her meeting place all of a sudden. hmm... Den in CCK, we take train to Yishun to meet our friend, Adeline... We had macdonalds... Chat a while, toking jokes and setting off laughters to everyone. and hehe~~ all 3 of us are wearing something that is from the own school.

They are truely a laughing gas lah! A mere few sounds of sneezing from someone is enuff to set off the laughters. Hmm... Later we walk around in Northpoint... bought 2 mugs... One for my cousin one for Adeline... Written on the mugs were very meaningful messages about friendship... Too bad when we buy the mugs we got some stupid attitude by some stupid cashier... hmph!!

We still walk and window shop awhile... we got went to Sembawang the CD shop... Saw our fan's albums... too bad none of us have can afford enuff money to buy as we are left with a mere few miserable cents left after the BIG meal in Mac and buying the 2 super X mugs which cost about a 7 or 8 dollars plus plus plus each...... They are the following albums: Ayumi (Single) - BLUE BIRD, SHE - Forever, ING - Lucky Star, and FIR - Fei Xing Bu Luo....

We also went to some other gift shops like the gift images etc... Adeline bot a cute keychain (only 90cents) for my cousin... Lalala~~ ya... den later took 171 from Yishun to Dunearn Rd den we played ghost... =XX later I transfer to 961 while they took another bus at the opposite side home.

There is water dripping down from the aircon... =X and it seems to me that all seats under the aircon are. Hmm... I got nuttin to sae. =
So den now im at home. My papa was helping out downstairs and when he come up, there is always goodies with him. First time he came up, got with him are some kong-bah pau... Second time, a few 1-litre bottles of 7-up plus a whole BIG... and i mean really BIG plastic bag full of fruits like pears and bananas and apples... Third time is one whole carton of 12 bottles of 1-litre F&N Orange... Now my house have 15 1-litre worth of fizzies, a table and a fridge filled with fruits...

Another thing that caught my attention was a Sudoku electronic game... Now my dad will have a good time playing that ler...

Ya... So so much for now... Sorry for this long and meaningless post... Well... But I had enjoyed my day mah... so i wanna record today down before i forget! OUT!!!

No comments: