Monday, July 24, 2006

A new look to my blog!!

Noticed the new changes in this blog? I had made a number of changes...

1) This was the first changes i made... The song!! From now on, there will be songs playing out from my blog. however, the song MAY give some problems to readers. Especially those using IE.
2) The new colour scheme for my sidebar. Light blue, purple, brown, and white... Or is it green, purple, red and pink? Sorry ar... the colour clashes...
3) The "recent posts" was removed...
4) The counter was shifted up to the sidebar since so many people does not notice it...
5) Instead of showing 15 posts at a page, my blog now only shows 3 posts... Outdated post will still be saved in the archives.

So... ya... Not really alot of changes... hmm.. ya...

To Andrea: I guess i know the reason behind it ler... The problem may be lying either the Cbox or the IWebMusic... Cbox is the culprit on giving out popups, whereas the IWebMusic is the culprit for giving me problems when the music wun load...

OUT!!!

No comments: