Monday, July 17, 2006

I GIVE UP!!!

Thanks everyone huh~~ Recently there is 2 posts which had cause hillarious stuffs to happen huh~ I guess i NEED to give some explainations to all rite?? Haiyo... all thanks to the 4 person that keep pestering me... Zzz.... Im raising my white flag le lah!!! =.='''

In the post where i have to state who is my last crush... Seriously.. some of you had guessed it, or suspecting it... but till now i had been giving vague replies yea? AIYAH!!! That person is someone from my secondary school de lah!! and is not from NP... Yup... i do have extremely close female friends in NP dou... So i guess i shall not write any further in this paragraph? Guess on bah!

Den in the previous post... I mentioned there is a person that had made me have that feeling whether if i like or hate that person rite? Sorry to all those that had think that that person is a female... cos HE is a MALE... All rite... and i stated LIKE!!! NOT love... so im NOT gay.. Im sure u guys also have close friends of the same gender yea?? Well... Actually he is one of my close friends in NP lah~ Anyway... nothing ler... We are still as wacky and wacky as ever lah~

Its just that recently some of his actions had lead me into thinking into many ridiculous things. Im pretty sure he knows who im mentioning about... Well.. SORRY!!!! I hope i wun make u feel bad lah huh~ Next time I treat u to some candies or ice creams yea? LOL!!! Ok lah~ Seriously theres nothing in between us lah~ we are still the closest friends yea? Smiles!!

No comments: