Saturday, July 15, 2006

Im so tired... So tired...

Breaking down soon... im feeling slightly feverish le... Before i really breaks... i wanna ask... What is 4th stage of lung cancer like?? Its the end rite? cannot cure le rite?? The person can oni live for a few more months rite? cannot survived le rite? Will die rite??? Thats what happened to my uncle... So to all... If u see me not attending school all of a sudden i guess u may know the reason le yea... haiz~

Den 1 more thing... Do you ever have a feeling towards someone that even you yourself ownself oso duno if you like or hate that person? Thats wad im feeling towards someone now... So confused...

Den my studies... can anyone help me with the modules im taking?? I seem to be so so so lost this semester... particularly this term... where almost ALL the modules im taking is just a complete blurness... I cant seem to catch up with my studies...

Im so tired... so tired... i feel like i may just broke down anytime... Im tired of forcing myself to stop thinking all these... im tired of all these stuffs... im tired of school... im tired of everything... im really tired.... so tired... ... ... ... Out...

No comments: