Thursday, July 20, 2006

Whoa...

A little chain blogging here.... Posted this post the moment i posted a post before this post, which is the previous post. Hee... If i post a post after i posted this post, then it will be three post posted in 3 post chain posting. All rite... Im being lame here.

Today i almost lost my balance in the washroom... Due to the sudden dizziness that strike me... Wadever... I will be fine by tomorrow...

Lalala~~ So its July 20th.. It was my sis birthday a few days ago... Went out for a haircut in Bishan... You know the name O'Ops? looks like "Oops!"... i wonder if anyone would there to go there and cut... zzz... Anyway... its very nice there lah! The people there very nice... Den later buy something something jiu go home ler... A humble birthday.. hmm~

ok... i guess thats all for this post bahx... This are some of the songs that i had been trying to find recently...
1) F.I.R - Fei Xing Bu Luo
2) S.H.E - Ring Ring Ring
3) Hong Jun Yang - Guardian Angel
Well.. i do have those songs in my comp... but in low quality... or that there is a introduction.. which i dun really like... hmm~ ya.. so thats all for this post.. OUT!

No comments: