Thursday, July 20, 2006

8 things u dunno abt this blog

I wonder if you guys know it...

* This is not my first blog... Its actually my THIRD!!! My first blog was closed, while i have a private blog somewhere in this internet world... I shant say that webbie out... cos its private.. Anyway, maybe u might want to run to yahoo or google search to look for it?

* Surprisingly not many people know there is a counter right to the bottom of this page... just scroll down down down... u will see it at the bottom left hand corner.

* This blog DO used to have songs playing out in the past... but there is a period of time when i stopped as there are some problems and copyright problems.

* Im sure u realized in all entries, the last word that i state put will be "out" rite? It is actually a slang i learnt from the TV... It means "im off"... Anyway... Almost no one realised that NOT all entries end with that!

* This blog used to be very colourful... Just take a look at the oldest archive u will know what i mean. Den recently i started to put the colors back... hmm~ just that its not very fanciful now.

* The blogskin, is from my sis... Just take a look at her blog... Just that we have different colour... and font. Well.. im still fine with this skin.. so i guess i wun be changing it dur... cos i like everything to be in just a page...

* I used to have junkie comments practically in every post in the past... Wonder why they stop pestering me... hmm~

* Last thing is... there is no secret link in my blog lah!!! hmm...

lalalala~~ thats all for this entry... a lame and stupid entry... pointless one... durx!!

F.I.R = Fantasy In Reality!!! >.<

Out!!!

No comments: