Saturday, July 29, 2006

Happy!! Sha lalala!!!

Well... Something occurred this few days... I shall just start on friday...

On that day i woke up at 9am... and guess wad? I actually overslept until a time when my lesson actually starts at 9!!! PengX!! ok lah.. den that day i skip maths class... this explains my unusual disappearance in class... Den went for OOP... cher go thru the OOP practical... and he gave us LOADS of tips and the prefect answer for the practical test. Yup!! Ya...

Den after OOP i went to the library... I told someone my thoughts lor.. den ya... Now at least i know some of the things behind it and i felt so much relaxed... Its bad to keep too much things in the mind dou. hmm... I may even want to thank that person nehh!!! Hu ask him.. last time help me so much. ok lah~ Xiexie ohh... meanwhile everything is somehow in a calm state for me... Im not sure for the rest dou... Ok lah.. i dun wanna sa much here... but me gonna write the next paragraph for him...

Hmm.. i guess u r still thinking abt it bah... but den thanks for telling me the things that u dun really like about me... I'll try to change... >.<''' no.. i shld say.. I WILL change... I duno why... it somehow clears my mind over many things now... AND A SINCERE APOLOGY FOR MAKING YOUR DAY BAD!!!! SORRY!!! Remember... u are still a friend of mine... =) And i will always treat you as a nice friend.. =) Winks! Dun be mad le... k? cheers!! Feel free to just drop comments in the tagbox.

Den later that day i went home early... reach home early... REALLY TIRED... online a few min den slept until the time when my mum comes back home, i dun even know i fall asleep with the computer on. =XX Den later my little friends comes a little visit! It was Adelle's 4th birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADELLE!!! Sorry for not giving ya a present. den i online again, chat abit, den dinner... den Bryan wanted to play my super mario.. so i let him play awhile... Soon they went back home... and OMG~~ ADELLE WAS SOOOOO SUCH A CUTE-SY PIE!!! Ohyah... My sis bot Corrokkes!!!! Yumyumyummy!!

Today i went to central with Huining... I met her in Bt Merah interchange... Den we went to the library study... It was raining and the seats are mostly occupied, den we grab a sit by the windows to settle down to study maths... Around 4 in the noon, the rain had stopped and the sun is now shining in...

Later we went for dinner... and grab some breads, den jiu go home ler... My mum reserve a cup of fruit cocktail for me... =P ok.. ya.. den teevee... which den i online until now.

Oh ya... its fireworks festival soon... or is it starting today??? I WANT TO GO SEE FIREWORKS!!! Dun be surprised if u see me n my friends in kallang to see the fireworks oh...

Phew... Im feeling so much relaxed now... time to chiong my studies... OUT!!!

No comments: