Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Respect!!

Today in school... I had a chat with a friend of mine... there is some parts that really.. ya... that i wanna share with you.

One particular line that my friend said: If you hate that person, at least you still have a need to at least pay respect him/her. This line have made me no choice but to nod my head...

Recently not some... but many actions of many people around me, both in school and at home and outside, had some actions of some people that can get sort of irritated me. Maybe i shall take a example in my secondary school days... there is this maths female teacher that everyone are afraid of as she dun smile and scolds alot. When i am with my friends when she saw her, its as if they had saw a ghost and run away and started cursing her, dragging me along... I wonder... WHATS WRONG WITH HER??? she dun kill she dun fight she dun beat yet she still cares about you and teaches you, why must u be so disrespective to her?? This in fact is not a stand alone case... Similar cases in poly are numerous...

Im sure many people in school knows there is one particular guy that i dun really like rite?? C'mon lah... he may be weird, but at least we still have to show some kindness rite? This explains y i still tok to him, chat with him, and sometimes go home together in the same bus, and even to a fact that i still dare to share food share items with him, just like a close friend. You can choose to avoid him... no harm done. but im sure there is no such need as to completely ignore him and started scolding him when he starts to talk?? There are even times that people started to avoid me when i am with him.

You might say "I DUN CARE" rite??

However i still have to admit i do say alot of bad stuffs behind his back lah... hmm...

...RESPECT...

Ok now... i shant say any further... Out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»