Monday, July 24, 2006

I had a dream...

I had a dream today... Do you ever had a dream that clashes with the reality? Like the dream u are having actually conflicts with actual reality u are having? I had that experience today... and i wanna record down before i forget...

My dream is very short dou (or izzit only that part had burned into my mind?) i wanted it longer... It was so yummy inside the dream... Ice blended Cappuccino, fondues, plus... cup noodles... =X Well.. inside the dream i was in the NP library cafe... Den in my dream, it seems to stuck in secondary school when i need to reach school at 7.30am... looking at my watch, it was 7am, sitting at a table was Eugene and Grace, eating cup noodles and fondues... (so early in the morning??) I ordered a ice blended Cappuccino that seems to take decades to get ready. Den pretty soon they left... and only then i had my coffee done... it was 7.30am ler...

That was this part when it happens... In reality my alarm clock had been ringing and i had been snoozing it non stop... In my dream i had to set off to the parade square for the national anthem but in reality my mind had been forcing me to stay, cos my mind had been saying these lines: lesson starts at 10... lesson starts at 10!! Thus i had me myself stuck in the library cafe with the two mindsets in the dream n in reality conflictng with each other thinking whether to stay in the library or to go to parade square.

Den at this point.. i woke up... look at my hp... it was 8.20am (I will be very late if it was not monday... as it was a hour trip from home to school)... so i get ready and set off.

Maybe i shall write a little bit more...

on the way... i walk to Iecon to buy my Chocolates and tea (the fondues are still stuck in my mind)... sun bian get the changes for my EZ link. took bus 147 to commonwealth before i top up my card and take train to dover. It wasnt very crowded in dover... den when bus 74 came, many people got up. I was sitting (still dreaming) at the lower deck. u know in double decker bus, there are seats towards the back where u sitting facing the people opposite u? i was sitting there listening to my MP3... den later when i turn to my right, i was like.. o_O wow... EVERYONE was watching teevee mobile. ok lah... the tv was showcasting the Miss Duno-wad-country... hmm... no wonder.. den soon reach school...

I saw Priya when i reach school... den there is this "dong-dong-qiang" (what is it called?? Lion dance izzit?) outside CO-OP... hmm~ ya.. den we chatted abit... den lesson starts... which is den.. till now... blogging here instead of doing my work! hahaha!! OUT!!

No comments: